WE ARE GROWING!!
Are you a seasoned professional who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to make a difference for the SCO First Nations community members? If this sounds like you then keep reading about the opportunities we have open at SCO.
A little bit of who we are and what we offer:
- Southern Chiefs’ Organization (SCO) works with 34 southern First Nations in Manitoba;
- We foster a work environment that supports staff to grow and develop through training opportunities and taking on increasingly more important responsibilities;
- Full and comprehensive benefits package including up to 9% matched pension contribution;
- A pool of qualified candidates will be created and more than one position may be filled through this competition.
If this sounds great so far, then keep reading for further details about the position:
- As a Senior Policy Analyst, you will support one of SCO’s Directors by reviewing policy initiatives, programs, and processes and providing, summaries, reviews, policy updates and reports; preparing written correspondence, briefings, strategies, action and advocacy plans, and work plans
- You have a Bachelor degree in Social Sciences and Humanities, Indigenous Studies, or relevant discipline and a minimum of five years’ experience in policy analysis, conducting research and preparation of discussion or policy papers or reports on complex issues. Experience in administrative and financial management an asset. Masters degree an asset
If you feel this position speaks to you then please submit a cover letter and resume by mail, email or fax to:
Deadline for applications is August 2, 2019, 4:30 p.m. We thank all those who apply, but only those considered for the position will be contacted. Late submissions will not be accepted.
As a First Nations employer we encourage individuals with First Nations ancestry to apply.