WE ARE GROWING!!
Are you a seasoned professional who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to make a difference for the SCO First Nations community members? If this sounds like you then keep reading about the opportunities we have open at SCO.
A little bit of who we are and what we offer:
- Southern Chiefs’ Organization (SCO) works with 34 southern First Nations in Manitoba;
- We foster a work environment that supports staff to grow and develop through training opportunities and taking on increasingly more important responsibilities;
- Full and comprehensive benefits package including up to 9% matched pension contribution;
- A pool of qualified candidates will be created and more than one position may be filled through this competition.
If this sounds great so far, then keep reading for further details about the position:
- As a Senior Advisor, you will support one of SCO’s Directors by providing technical and advisory expertise; establishing and sustaining communications, building and nurturing effective working relationships and providing accurate, timely and relevant information to the Director on matters of utmost concern.
- You have a post-Secondary degree or certificate in a related discipline and a minimum of ten years’ experience in policy and program analysis, preferably on First Nation issues and where 5 years has been in providing advisory support to senior leaders. Experience in administrative and financial management an asset.
If you feel this position speaks to you then please submit a cover letter and resume by mail, email or fax to:
Deadline for applications is August 2, 2019, 4:30 p.m. We thank all those who apply, but only those considered for the position will be contacted. Late submissions will not be accepted.
As a First Nations employer we encourage individuals with First Nations ancestry to apply.