WE ARE GROWING!!
Are you looking for a career that will truly make a difference for the SCO First Nations community members? Do you want to learn new skills and be a part of change? Do you look forward to helping our people? If this sounds like you then keep reading about the opportunities we have open at SCO.
A little bit of who we are and what we offer:
- Southern Chiefs’ Organization (SCO) represents 34 southern First Nations in Manitoba;
- We foster a work environment that supports young talented staff to grow and develop through training opportunities and taking on increasingly more important responsibilities;
- Full and comprehensive benefits package including 5% matched pension contribution;
- A pool of qualified candidates will be created and more than one position may be filled through this competition.
If this sounds great so far, then keep reading for further details about the position:
- As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for taking minutes during meetings; transcribing minutes, typing drafts, reports, and other documents; Processing mail, emails and maintaining filing system; Reception and other duties, when required (May be required to travel on occasion).
- You will need a Minimum of Grade 12 or GED and 2 years related work experience in an administrative role. Demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. A Certificate or diploma in Office Administration would be an asset.
If you feel this position speaks to you then please submit a cover letter and resume by mail, email or fax to:
Deadline for applications is August 2, 2019, 4:30 p.m. We thank all those who apply, but only those considered for the position will be contacted. Late submissions will not be accepted.
As a First Nations employer we encourage individuals with First Nations ancestry to apply.