WE ARE GROWING!!
Are you a seasoned professional who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to make a difference for the SCO First Nations community members? If this sounds like you then keep reading about the opportunities we have open at SCO.
A little bit of who we are and what we offer:
- Southern Chiefs’ Organization (SCO) works with 34 southern First Nations in Manitoba;
- We foster a work environment that supports staff to grow and develop through training opportunities and taking on increasingly more important responsibilities;
- Full and comprehensive benefits package including up to 9% matched pension contribution;
If this sounds great so far, then keep reading for further details about the position:
- Main duties will include the start-up of a Project Management Office to support each of the policy areas, form a project advisory group to provide overall project governance and direction, develop Project Management Plans as required and prepare and implement an Evaluation of the project initiative
- You have Project Management Certification from a recognized post-secondary or training institution and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management including a minimum of 5 years in staff management.
If you feel this position speaks to you then please submit a cover letter and resume by mail, email or fax to:
Deadline for applications is August 2, 2019, 4:30 p.m. We thank all those who apply, but only those considered for the position will be contacted. Late submissions will not be accepted.
As a First Nations employer we encourage individuals with First Nations ancestry to apply.